By working with the best.
Our customer and dealer service reps, as well as our claims professionals, sales consultants, and the entire PWI team are bright, friendly, professional and skilled at their jobs. If you want an opportunity to be the best at what you do and be proud to work for a company that’s among the most respected in its industry, check out our current openings.
Interested in a position? Follow the instructions below to apply.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Go to https://kar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KAR_Careers
- Review all current openings in the KAR Auction Services family of companies or use the filters to narrow your search.
- Type PWI in the Filter By field and click on the magnifying glass to view only current PWI postings.
- Click on the job title link to view job description
- If you wish to apply, click on the Apply or Apply with LinkedIn button then follow the instructions to complete the application process.
OVERVIEW OF BENEFITS
PWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eligible full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid vacation days, personal days, sick days, and company-established holidays
- Shared employer/employee contribution to medical/prescription insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance
- Short term disability, long term disability, employee assistance program, basic term life and accidental death & dismemberment coverage offerings
- 401k plan with employer match
- Stock purchase option
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Opportunities for training and personal development